5 DIY Children’s Costumes
Halloween is right around the corner, which means it’s time to choose a Halloween costume. Between the crazy crowds at the stores, long lines, and insanely over-priced costumes, the hassle makes the whole experience less enjoyable. This Halloween, try these 5 easy DIY costumes!
- Carl from Up: This classic costume couldn’t be simpler, or more adorable! All you need is a pair of glasses, some balloons, and a PVC pipe walker.
- Snail: This last-minute costume can help for those parents who tend to procrastinate. This can be easily created with kraft paper, masking tape, ribbon, and a glue gun for a cute, easy-to-make costume! Unfortunately, this won’t slow your kid down when trick-or-treating!
- Bubble Bath: While getting your kids to take a bath is difficult, this cute costume is fun and easy to make! You will need balloons, a white shirt and pants, headband, safety pin, and a rubber duck.
- Where’s Waldo: For those who love to crochet, this one is for you! This hat is an easy two-color hat that any avid crocheting parent can make! Pair this with a striped shirt and round glasses to give your child the perfect costume to try and hide in the crowd from everyone!
- Pineapple: Nothing is cuter, or sweeter, than this pineapple costume. All you need is a yellow onesie, white felt, green felt, scissors, a glue gun, a white headband and a cereal box. These items can help your child look scrumptious!