8 Herbal Teas to Cure Winter Ailments
Winter can sometimes feel like the most wonderful time of year. But that cold winter weather also comes with some pretty unpleasant side effects like the common cold, the flu and even the dreaded cabin fever! Luckily, nature provides soothing balms for these aliments in the form of warm fragrant magic – a cup o’ tea!
Tea is both comforting and healthy with varieties that detoxify, help you sleep and even fight cancer.
1. Chamomile Tea – reduce inflammation, relax your mind, and calm a sore throat.
2. Ginger Tea – ginger tea can stimulate circulation, speed up digestion, and enhance immunity.
3. Peppermint Tea – for nausea.
4. Licorice Root Tea – to soothe a sore throat.
5. Lemon Balm Tea – for stress, restlessness and high blood pressure.
6. Stinging Nettle Leaf Tea – for allergies as it works as an anti-inflammatory.
7. Dr. Oz’s Detox Tea For After The Food Coma – for detoxifying the body of toxins.
8. Milk Thistle Tea – detoxifies the liver and assists with the effects of alcohol.