5 Reasons To Be Thankful For Listening To Your Dentist
You probably know of November 28th, the day after Thanksgiving, as Black Friday.
But did you know it’s also National Flossing Day? That’s good timing, because we’ll take flossing over fighting the crowds any day! While ‘thanks’ are on the mind, here are five big benefits that will make you thankful for practicing good oral hygiene like the dentist recommended:
- Be thankful for healthy mouth. Following your dentist’s flossing advice can put you on the road to a much healthier smile. We know it can be a hard habit, but flossing cleans out bacteria hiding between your teeth that can cause tooth decay and gum disease.
- Appreciate strong teeth. Good oral hygiene and the proper amount of calcium can work wonders for the strength of your teeth. Soon you’ll be able to eat and drink your merry way through the holidays.
- Give thanks for no tooth sensitivities. Taking care of your teeth and gums means you can eat hot and cold foods and drinks without a risk of sensitivity. We know this is especially important during pumpkin spice season.
- Show gratitude for good breath. Brushing your teeth regularly and also using mouthwash leaves your mouth fresh and healthy (and kissable!)
- Be thankful for your bright smile. Giving the best care to your teeth every day helps your pearly whites stay both pearly and white. With friends and family together for the holidays, there will be plenty of pictures to show off your dazzling smile.
With good care, your beautiful teeth will give you reasons to be thankful beyond the holidays.