Toboggan Ornament for the Tree!
Holiday crafting is a perfect activity for the kids during winter break. This week we bring you a set of easy instructions to create a tiny toboggan ornament that can be hung as an ornament on your tree or given as a gift.
Perfect as a holiday party activity, or just for a fun family project, making this homemade ornament is fun and inexpensive.
Popsicle Sticks (9 per sled)
Paint and Paintbrush
1. First place 5 popsicle sticks next to each other in the shape of a sled.
2. Glue 2 sticks perpendicular to this first layer to act as crossbar support.
3. Place two popsicle sticks on either end along the thing edge to act as sled runners.
4. Paint the sled and sprinkle with glitter as desired.
5. Twist 2 pipe cleaners into a U-shape and hot glue to the sled runners for hanging.